On Applications tab you can store information from various applications.
To add an application, perform the following steps:
- Open your project on the Project data tab;
- With the right mouse button, click on the object (
- In the drop-down menu, select the option Create > Application.
- Go to the Applications tab;
- Click Create application:
In the Create application window specify:
- Applications title - name of the application;
- Type - type of the application (optional);
- Asset - IP address or hostname, which is checked by the application.
Note: if you specify a new IP address or hostname that does not exist, it will be added to the Project data.
New application appears in the list, and in the Project data next to the specified IP address or hostname.
- Click on application name to add information:
- Click Import custom data and specify paths:
Note: each path must be on a separate line.
- Click Import. New paths appear:
- Now, you can add notes and examples of requests from tested systems.